Value HSSE and Quality? Your Voice Is Needed in This Independent Research!
To you, Valued ICHCA Member and/or HSSE & Quality Professional,
ICHCA, dedicated to serving professionals like you in the HSSE and Quality domain, is on a mission:
to tailor communication, ensuring safety alerts and messages resonate with your preferences and facilitating easy readability and swift actions.
This research aims to illuminate how brand messages can be refined to the communication preferences of HSSE & Quality professionals. Recognising that tailored messaging can drive readability and engagement. The objective is two-fold: to discover the dominant temperaments in the HSSE & Quality sector and to ascertain communication preferences
- Primary Aim: Determine the representation of Keirsey temperament types in the HSSE & Quality domain and understand their brand communication preferences.
- Secondary Aim: Uncover the link between temperament, the preferred communication style, and the level of engagement.
Why Should You Contribute?
- Impact: Contribute to transformative research aiming to reshape future brand communication in HSSE & Quality domain.
- Efficiency: By shaping communication to your preference, the aim is to improve readability and engagement.
- Opportunity: By understanding temperament-based communication preferences, messaging of ICHCA, can be enhanced, ensuring relevancy and resonance and bringing safety to your people involved.
Research Elements to be Chosen by You as a Participant
- Qualitative Interview: Focused interviews to clarify communication preferences | 30 min.
- Keirsey Temperament Sorter: Identifying temperament types | 15 min.
- Survey: A structured questionnaire to gather data on message effectiveness | 15 min.
Value of Your Contribution
Your voice is vital. By contributing to this research, you will directly influence how ICHCA will tailor communication, improve readability that leads to your swift actions and make the industry safer.
Share this page [ https://ichca.com/ichca-communication-research ] within your HSSE and Quality network. Every voice contributes.
Let’s rewrite the narrative, ensuring communication in the HSSE and Quality domain is heard and deeply resonated.
Jeanette A.M. Krijnen
Master’s Marketing student
University of Salford