Culture and Control: Tackling unacceptable levels of fatal and serious injuries in the logistics industry
A practical seminar from ICHCA International Wed 27 March, Hallmark Hotel, Hull, UK
The Ports and Logistics sector is still experiencing unacceptable levels of fatal and serious injuries despite decades of development in the field of health and safety. This seminar will explore potential reasons for this and look at possible solutions from a range of presenters and open debate.
As the leading NGO association representing the interests of the global cargo handling industry, ICHCA International is pleased to once bring all the interested industry parties together to share the latest insights and explore pragmatic responses.
Speakers and Moderators confirmed:
- Dr Kate Blackford, Group Head of Behavioural Safety, Associated British Ports
- Bill Brassington, Owner, ETS Consulting, ETS Consulting
- Capt. Richard Brough O.B.E., Head of ICHCA International, ICHCA International
- Nic Ingle, CEO, International Dry Bulk Terminals Group
- Dermot Kerrigan, EPICK
- Peter Lahay, ITF Dockers Section – London, International Transport Workers Federation – Canada
- Dr Panagiotis Stavrakakis, Business Lead for Organisational Health & Wellbeing, Health & Safety Executive
- Richard Steele, CEO, Port Skills and Safety
- Sarah Tydeman, Chief Operating Officer, Anchor Safety
- Jennifer Webster, Occupational Psychologist, Health & Safety Executive
- Peter Wilkinson, Group Health & Safety Manager, Associated British Ports