ICHCA Member Discount for Biomass Operations & Handling Technologies short Online Course – 21 – 25 February 2022
ABTO and The Wolfson Centre invite you to attend Biomass Operations & Handling Technologies short Online Course.
This course has been designed to help delegates identify and resolve common problems when handling various biomass materials
Biomass Operations and Handling Technologies will cover:
- Biomass macro-economics, subsidies and potential
- Material types, flow properties and handling equipment requirements
- Self-heating, fire, explosion and safety
- Dust and degradation, pneumatic conveying and wear
- Explosion protection and ATEX regulations
- Engineering of equipment for storage and discharge
- Ship unloading
- Dust control and management
- Possible future trends in biomass
This course is relevant to anyone who handles or is responsible for the safe transportation of biomass materials who need to gain an understanding of the reasons for the varied behaviour of the different biomass materials, as they are processed and stored or transported around the world.
SHAPA, MHEA, ICHCA and IMechE members will also receive the ABTO 10% discounted rate.
Please also note: Port and Terminal Operations for Bulk Cargoes 14 – 17 March PLEASE CLICK HERE for DETAILS