ICHCA & TT Club bring Safety Village at TOC Europe 13 – 15 June 23, Rotterdam Ahoy, Netherlands
The Safety Village is back!
We are once again teaming up with TT Club and TOC to bring you the Safety Village at TOC Europe this June at the Rotterdam Ahoy. This year is going to bigger and better, with:
• Enlarged stage for panels and workshops and published content program
• Bigger networking area to meet, talk and exchange ideas
• Dedicated pod exhibition for a select number of companies to show their innovative safety solutions
NEW FOR 2023 | Exhibit at the Safety Village
For the first time, safety innovators have the change to exhibit with the Safety Village at TOC and meet with potential clients looking to make their port operations safer, more secure and more sustainable.
The Safety Village is the one-stop shop for safety advice, presentations and learning, so if you offer an innovative safety solution, this is where to exhibit!
€2,995 for TT Club Safety Award Entrants (any year)
Standard rate: €3,500
What does a pod include?
• Full functional exhibition stand with branded backdrop
• Presentation opportunities on the Safety Village stage
• Electricity point, lockable cabinet and two chairs
• And more…
If you would like to enquire about exhibiting at the Safety Village this year, please email Vinay Sud, who will be able to give you more information…
Please note, the pods are restricted to companies that are providers of safety and security solutions for the transport and logistics industry.