This course is for personnel with a management, supervisory and/or safety compliance role for a company involved in dangerous goods consignment operations e.g. shipper or freight forwarder.
This course provides:
- An introduction to the IMDG Code
- An overview of the IMDG Code general provisions
- In-depth training on dangerous goods classification and identification provisions
- In-depth training on packing provisions
- In-depth training on package marking and labelling requirements • In-depth training on CTU marking and placarding requirements
- In-depth training on documentation requirements and completion procedures
- An overview of stowage requirements
- In-depth training on segregation requirements within a CTU
- In-depth training on the requirements for limited quantities and excepted quantities shipments
- Training on the use of CTUs
- An overview of additional provisions concerning transport, including emergency response provisions
Usual course price: £90 for first 10 courses. Multiple copy discount from 11 courses upwards.
ICHCA members qualify for a 15% discount – Email us for more details