The IMDG Code Standard course Amendment 40-20 is IMDG training online for general shipping personnel such as booking office staff, administrators, customer support and office personnel who require a sound working knowledge of the IMDG Code and dangerous goods shipping requirements.
This Function Specific course is designed to meet the training requirements in 22.214.171.124.1 and 126.96.36.199.2 of the IMDG Code. It provides suitable function specific IMDG training online for those personnel who may not be covered by the more ‘hands on’ Function Specific courses.
The IMDG Code Standard course provides:
- An introduction to the IMDG Code
- An overview of
- the IMDG Code general provisions
- dangerous goods classification and identification provisions
- package marking and labelling requirements
- CTU marking and placarding requirements
- stowage requirements
- segregation requirements
- requirements for limited quantities and excepted quantities shipments
- additional provisions concerning transport, including emergency response provisions
- In-depth training on documentation requirements and completion procedures
The course can be purchased with additional modules, a 49 CFR and an ADR module, which look at additional requirements in those regulations when shipping under IMDG Code provisions.
The Amendment 40-20 courses are open book and include hyperlinks in the course to help with your training experience.
The online training course includes tests at the end of each element to ensure an understanding of learning topics and a final course completion certificate. A verified option of the IMDG Code certificate is available.
Usual course price: £97 for first 10 courses. Multiple copy discount from 11 courses upwards.
ICHCA members qualify for a 15% discount – Email us for more details