The IMDG Code Packer/Cargo Handler Amendment 40-20 course is for those who require IMDG training for packing dangerous goods and/or are involved in cargo handling, loading/unloading cargo transport units.
The IMDG Code Packer/Cargo Handler course provides:
- An introduction to the IMDG Code
- An overview of
- IMDG Code general provisions
- dangerous goods classification and identification provisions
- packing requirements
- documentation requirements
- stowage requirements
- requirements for limited quantities and excepted quantities shipments
- additional provisions concerning transport including emergency response provisions
- In-depth training on
- package marking and labelling requirements
- CTU marking and placarding requirements
- segregation requirements within a CTU
- Training on the use of CTUs
The IMDG Code Packer/Cargo Handler course can be purchased with additional modules, a 49 CFR and an ADR module, which look at additional requirements in those regulations when shipping under IMDG Code provisions.
Usual course price: £97 for the first 10 courses. Multiple copy discount from 11 courses upwards.
ICHCA members qualify for a 15% discount – Email us for more details