Job Title: EMEA Risk Assessment Manager – TT CLUB
The TT Club’s Loss Prevention Function is of key importance to support the Club’s mission to make the international transport and logistics industry safer and more secure.
This role involves working as part of the Loss Prevention Function in relation to all TT Club activities but has primary focus on the port and terminal sector.
The summary role objectives are:
- Provide in-house engineering and port/terminal operational expertise to support underwriters and claims handlers
- Assess risks and identify loss prevention actions, presenting findings to operators
- Work proactively with operators to assist and support in loss prevention initiatives
- Interact with industry associations as appropriate to further loss prevention objectives
- Support the generation and promotion of good practice guidance for the industry