The lessons allow users to achieve measurable awareness about the operation of portable tanks as prescribed by the IMDG Code and additionally provide steps towards function specific learning. The tank container course is also relevant for those involved in the transport of non-dangerous goods.
Tank Container e-learning offers guidance on the safe operation of tank containers covering:
- The tank container industry
- Identification of tank equipment and its use
- Operation of a tank container
- Safety and regulatory issues
- Understanding of depot processes
The main achievement from this course should be a comprehensive awareness of the tank container and ability to contribute to its safe, competent and efficient use.
The course is suitable for all personnel with a direct responsibility in the operation or management of tank containers and, requiring a firm grounding to progress to further learning to meet the specific functions of their role. It is also suitable for personnel not directly involved, but to whom general awareness will benefit the company and the individual.
- Shippers and chemical manufacturers
- Carriers by road, rail and sea
- Surveyors and governmental agencies
- Depot service providers
- Manufacturers and designers
Courses are accessed over the internet with a pc, laptop or tablet device (iPad, Android or Windows). Training and assessment is 100% online and includes a course completion certificate.
ICHCA members qualify for a 15% discount.
Email us for more information