Minimising Risk, Maximising Efficiency
17 April 2018
The Hague, Netherlands
How much does landside congestion cost your business and what are the risks?
Bigger ships and larger peak cargo volumes can mean more trucks and barges at the same time and higher demand at rail terminals, significantly increasing landside congestion.
This practical seminar will examine what can be done to minimise the safety, security and environmental risks and maximise the efficiency of cargo flow
Explore how to improve the flow of cargo between ports and landside logistics operations across road, rail and inland waterway at a practical seminar organised by ICHCA International where we will discuss:
- The key safety, security and sustainability challenges for port-hinterland operations in the age of shipping scale
- How to ensure the integrity and optimal flow of cargo along the landside logistics chain
- How multiple private and public stakeholders can collaborate better to mutual benefit
- What role new technology can play in addressing the challenges
- How to ensure the safety and productivity of truckers calling at terminals, including automated facilities
- How inland ports are managing their landside interfaces compared to sea ports and what they can learn from each other
All are welcome to attend, with more information and a full agenda coming very soon.
Become a Sponsor
Promote your company in front of your target audience at the event and beforehand – find out about our sponsorship opportunities
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Media Partner
Enquire about becoming a Media Partner for the event. Contact our Communications Officer.